Since their June opening, WhirlyBall had to close temporarily for repairs due to a defective sprinkler head but the facility is now fully operational and ready to host guests this fall.
• Sunday, September 17 - Family Day: 50% off bowling for families and will receive a free one topping pizza with lane rental.
• Monday, September 18 - Industry Day: Free bowling and 1 game of WhirlyBall per person. 50% off food and beverage. Must show proof of employment with pay-stub or business card.
• Tuesday, September 19 - Military Day: Free bowling and 1 game of WhirlyBall per person. 50% off food and beverage. Must show government ID. 10% off discount any other time.
• Wednesday, September 20 - WhirlyFan Day: Free bowling and 1 game of WhirlyBall per person. 50% off food and beverage. Must show e-blast or LIKE us Facebook for discount.
• Thursday, September 21 - Craft Beer Day: Calling all craft beers fans. All 24 drafts for the entire day at WhirlyBall will be ONLY $3 and FREE bowling for all fans.
• Friday, September 22 - King of the Court Starts at 6 p.m.: Bring your team and challenge others to a game of WhirlyBall. The last team standing will be crowned King of the Court.
Open to all ages and athletic skill-levels, WhirlyBall offers indoor entertainment where guests can bowl, play games of WhirlyBall and watch
sports broadcasted on TV monitors located throughout the space. In addition to activities, WhirlyBall offers elevated food and beverage programs for guests to enjoy while playing in the high-energy atmosphere or for a sit-down meal in the open dining space. WhirlyBall’s chefdriven menu showcases classic American bar fare perfect for sharing with a focus on seasonal ingredients and quality products.
WhirlyBall’s carefully curated beer program offers a unique selection of 24 rotating craft beers on draft featuring local breweries such as Bristol Brewing Company and Pikes Peak Brewing Co. In addition to the introduction of the new sport and venue to the area, WhirlyBall has hired more than 40 full-time and part-time employees for its operations. “Colorado Springs offers a highly-qualified talent pool for our operations,” said Vice President of Strategic Planning, Adam Elias. “We have a great team in place to provide our guests with an outstanding entertainment experience. We can’t wait for the local community to fall in love with WhirlyBall”.
The game of WhirlyBall combines lacrosse, hockey, basketball and bumper cars in a game of skill coupled with chance. While maneuvering bumper cars, two teams of five use hand-held scoops to pass a whiffle ball to each other – and ultimately at a scoring target. Offering a premium social experience, each WhirlyBall location presents an exceptional food and beverage program, spacious dining areas and private and semi-private event spaces to accommodate groups of any size. From friendly competition and entertainment to exceptional food and drink offerings, WhirlyBall provides the perfect venue and customizable packages for all ages and events including birthday parties, corporate outings, team building exercises and family gatherings. Owner Sam Elias founded the first WhirlyBall location more than 20 years ago in Lombard, IL and has since opened three other locations in Lombard, Vernon Hills and Chicago. WhirlyBall has expanded with the opening of the first Colorado location in Colorado Springs and plans to continue expansion nationwide with WhirlyBall-owned facilities and
For more information on WhirlyBall, visit WhirlyBall.com or Facebook.com/WhirlyBallCOS